- Top performance, few limitations
- Apple and Google usage concepts for iOS and Android devices
- New Android and iOS functions immediately available
- Shared code base saves time
- Versatile, but with certain limitations
- Coordinated user experience
- User testing
- Use of the design patterns of the platforms
- Integration into back-end system
- Creation of back-end system
- REST APIs
- Distribution via MDM for internal use
Generating impact with an IoT solution to change the way to commute. Urban Connect started in 2013 with the vision of a more sustainable future in mobility. An app and a digital lock supporting their idea alongside an astounding user journey and a robust technical solution.
Bobst successfully launched its first Industry 4.0 mobile application in just one month! We created a mobile app able to read and write to specific RFID tags, including UX and mobile application design - that's how we coded an application in iOS and Android.
The zoo’s app shows you where to find the different animals in the zoo. But that’s not all – it also has more information about animal shows and feeding times, the zoo’s restaurants, toilet facilities and the zoo's opening times. You can make a list of your favourite animals so that you can find …