On top of a diverse range of sessions at DrupalCon Europe, there are two workshops on creating great user experiences with Drupal and building a website with low code. A single DrupalCon ticket gives you access to all this and you will have the chance to do this among other developers, designers, editors, content strategists, marketers, end-users or leaders from the Drupal community.
Apply for offered tickets
This year, Liip wants to make DrupalCon even more widely available and accessible by offering free tickets. At Liip we always strive to help level the playing field for women and minority groups, who have been underrepresented in the tech industry for far too long. That is why we are thrilled to announce that we are sponsoring Grants and Scholarships that will help cover costs for many to attend this event.
Participants must meet the following background requirements:
- be a member of an underrepresented group in tech — this includes, but is not limited to people of colour, LGBTQIA+ people, women, disabled people or be unable to attend without financial assistance
- be unable to get funding from the companies they work for
- be 18 years of age or older
- agree to follow DrupalCon code of conduct
First-time attendees might be given priority, and you can even apply if you already bought a ticket, but you feel you qualify to receive a scholarship.
What you will learn
If you’re chosen for a scholarship and get a free ticket for DrupalCon 2021, you will have the chance to:
- gain knowledge and skills
- expand your network
- learn from companies that leverage technology transformation opportunities within their industries
- share your thoughts, opinions and perspectives with other people from the Drupal community
- help drive Drupal’s continued evolution and success by actively engaging in the program at DrupalCon
How to apply
Submit your application by 20th of September 2021.
We hope to see you there and remember - when you win, we all win!