- Part- or Full-time
Hallo from Zurich and Bern, and ‘salut’ from Fribourg: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
Your day as a Drupal Architect
- You join one of our three Drupal circles ranges, a diverse group, ranging from apprentices to experienced web enthusiasts striving for with one goal in common: building excellent digital solutions for customers
- You realize innovative products as a technical lead in close collaboration with the team and various customers.
- You advise customers and the team on how to effectively use Drupal’s capabilities and accelerate our customer’s businesses.
- You help conceive, refine, estimate and implement user stories to deliver value to the end user with Drupal and Drupal Commerce.
- You ensure quality of deliverables by setting coding standards, doing code reviews and working hands-on on code.
- You are motivated and willing to shape the self-organized team on all levels - from applied technologies to team events.
- You work in a self-organized team together with UX Designers, Frontend Developers, Product Owners and Scrum Masters.
Your profile as a Drupal Architect
- You have been working on complex web applications in Drupal.
- You have experience with Drupal, ideally also Drupal Commerce, and identify with the philosophy of open-source
- You keep an eye on the overall solution and ensure that architecture, testing, performance and frontend integration form an ideal interplay
- You speak English. Nice-to have would be French or German
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- Our culture, we do it the #liipway
- An office in the middle of Kreis 5 or in the heart of Fribourg or Bern
- More goodies
Please note that we cannot consider applications from non-EU/EFTA countries. This is not a fully remote position, please apply if you are open to work together with the team at the office when COVID-19 allows us to re-open.
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in German or French, you are welcome to do so.