- Part- or Full-time
Hallo from Zurich and Bern, and ‘salut’ from Fribourg: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
Your day as a Drupal/PHP Developer
- You join one of our three Drupal circles ranges from apprentices to experienced web enthusiasts striving for building excellent digital solutions for customers
- You realize innovative products as a technical lead in close collaboration with the team and various our customers
- You support customers, PO's and peers to refine, estimate and implement user stories to deliver value to the end user with Drupal and occasionally Drupal Commerce
- You are motivated and willing to shape a self-organized team on many levels – from applied technologies to coffee machines
- You work in a self-organized team together with, UX Designers, Frontend Developers, Product Owners and Scrum Masters
Your profile as a Drupal/PHP Developer
- You have been developing complex web applications in PHP or have worked object-oriented in a comparable language
- You already worked with Drupal or Drupal Commerce or a similar CMS-Stack
- You keep an eye on the overall solution and ensure that testing, performance and frontend integration form an ideal interplay
- You speak English, ideally also French and/or German.
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- Our culture, we do it the #liipway
- An office in the middle of Kreis 5 or in the heart of Fribourg or Bern
- More goodies
Please note that we cannot consider applications from non-EU/EFTA countries. This is not a fully remote position, please apply if you are open to work together with the team at the office when COVID-19 allows us to re-open.
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in German or French, you are welcome to do so.
For this position, we do not cooperate with recruiting agencies.