Sysadmin (Moodle SaaS)
- All locations
- Part- or Full-time
We are a Swiss digital agency, and we like to do things a bit differently – something also appreciated by our clients. This means that we are looking to strengthen the team for all locations.
A day as a Sysadmin (Moodle Saas)
- You like working in a collaborative and agile environment
- Your passion is building, deploying and maintaining systems, software and services
- You enjoy optimizing and automating technical processes, using tools like Gitlab CI pipelines, icinga2 and docker
- You're keen on proposing and implementing, as well as hosting and monitoring various open-source services and tools for our clients
- You are interested in troubleshooting and resolving issues in Moodle development, test and production instances, in close collaboration with your team and clients
Your profile as a Sysadmin (Moodle Saas)
- You have experience with the setup and maintenance of Linux hosts (Debian or derivatives)
- You understand the lower web stacks (HTTPD servers, load-balancers, DB and NoSQL servers, etc.)
- You ideally have knowledge in one of the following web development frameworks: Django, RoR, PHP, etc.
- Your passion is Git and CI/CD concepts
- You speak French and English
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- Our culture, we do it the #liipway
- More goodies
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in German, you are welcome to do so.