Shopware 6 Developer
- Fribourg, Switzerland
- Part- or Full-time
‘Salut’ from Fribourg and Lausanne, ‘grüezi’ from Bern, Basel, Zurich and St.Gallen: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
Your day as a Shopware 6 Developer
- You work in our cross-functional self-organised e-commerce team, as well as together with our clients
- You are responsible for the implementation of projects using Shopware 6
- You are committed to your work within the agile team without having to sacrifice your work-life balance
- You contribute to build up the Shopware knowledge within Liip and spread yours
- You actively participate in the pitch phase of new projects
Your profile as a Shopware 6 Developer
- You have been developing complex web applications in PHP or have worked object-oriented in a comparable language in the last years
- You are proud of the last two or three Shopware 6 projects you did
- You have experience with ERP, PIM, shipping and payment systems and other e-commerce-specific project needs
- You like to work independently, take on responsibility and appreciate exchange within the self-organised team
- You speak French and English, German is a plus
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- Our culture, we do it the #liipway
- An office in central Fribourg
- More goodies
Please note that we don’t consider applications from non-EU/EFTA countries.
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in French or German, you are welcome to do so.
In this position we do not cooperate with recruiting agencies.