You are a Scrum Master and Agile Coach…
... and you would love to work for a company with 100% agile DNA. You are passionate about what you do and have set yourself the mission of developing pragmatic and exceptional web applications and mobile apps as part of an interdisciplinary team.
Day in the life as a Liip Scrum Master and Agile Coach
- Supporting teams with agile project implementation
- Ensuring the Scrum process runs to plan, and organising Daily Scrums, planning and review meetings
- Facilitating team retrospectives to support regular reflection and the development of improvement strategies
- Attending customer meetings and, where necessary, explaining the benefits of the agile method to customers
- Together with Liip’s other Scrum Masters and Agile coaches, working on increasing collaboration, innovation, and introducing techniques that promote adaptability and flexibility in the face of unpredictable circumstances.
Your profile as a Scrum Master
- You have a strong knowledge of and background with Agile concepts
- You believe in the Agile Principles and lead by example
- You have several years experience implementing complex software projects
- Knowledge of Jira and similar tools is a big plus
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills in German and English
- You show leadership and, as a facilitator, you remain calm and collected at all times
- You can quickly familiarise yourself with the customer's line of business
- You are pragmatic and enjoy responsibility
… The web development agency in Switzerland, providing innovative advice, design ideas and development solutions for over a decade. Our satisfied customers appreciate the agile and collaborative approach that we take in everything we do. Self-organising teams from our five offices work hand in hand with the customer to deliver technically excellent and usable solutions.
What Liip can offer you…
… a progressive working environment. Within a few weeks of joining the Liip team, co-workers are won over by:
- our flat organisation and high level of employee empowerment
- a better work-life balance thanks to the option of working part-time
- our training budgets
- our equitable profit-sharing plan
Go and see for yourself on kununu.org
Then contact us now! Simply click here to send your application including your motivational letter. If you have any questions, Marlene Stroj-Rullo will be happy to help: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. +41 43 500 39 80.
On this occasion, we shall not consider applications submitted by recruitment agencies.