You are a mobile application developer...
... and you are passionate about what you do. You have made it your mission to provide customers with great solutions that perfectly meet their needs. You are as excited about native development on iOS and Android as you are with Xamarin.
Day in the life of a Liip mobile application developer
- Being part of the mobile development team in Fribourg, rewarded for its involvement in FAIRTIQ, Houston and Politbox
- Analysing customer and user needs
- Developing with Apple / Google Frameworks or Xamarin
- Developing solutions for projects with beacons, Apple Watch, Android Wear and others
- Working closely with the UI/UX designer to deliver a great user experience
- Taking responsibility and working both in a team and independently
- Continually improving all aspects of a modern development cycle: testing, continuous integration, deployment, version control and documentation for small or big projects
- Helping shape the strategic orientation of the team
Your profile as a mobile application developer
- You hold a diploma from HES/EPF
- You are a team player
- You've already worked on smaller app projects that you would like to show us
- You know the Android SDK and/or iOS and you are familiar with Git and Unix
- You already have experience with Xamarin or the .NET Framework, this is a plus
- You have fluent communication skills in French and English (written and spoken), German is a plus
- You have experience using agile project management methods, preferably Scrum
… The web and mobile development agency in Switzerland, providing innovative advice, design ideas and development solutions for over a decade. Our satisfied customers appreciate the agile and collaborative approach that we take in everything we do. Self-organising teams from our five offices work hand in hand with the customer to deliver technically excellent and usable solutions.
What Liip can offer you…
... a progressive working environment. Within a few weeks of joining the Liip team, co-workers are won over by:
- our flat organisation and high level of employee empowerment
- a better work-life balance thanks to the option of working part-time
- our training budgets
- our equitable profit-sharing plan
Go and see for yourself on kununu.org
Then contact us now! Simply click here to send your application including your motivational letter. If you have any questions, Mathieu Barras will be happy to help: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. +41 26 422 25 11. On this occasion, we shall not consider applications submitted by recruitment agencies.