You are a Frontend developer...
... and you are passionate about what you do. Software development works best for you in team that collaborates well and has fun. You are knowledgable in the tools needed.
Day in the life of a Frontend developer
- With your team you take on full responsibility for the success of your projects
- You follow customer projects from idea to finalization and even into maintenance and further development phases
- Interactively, you look for solutions in close interaction with our customers, subject matter experts and your team
- Your workday consists of close and interdisciplinary collaboration, various challenges as well as constant learning
- Active engagement with the Open Source community
- We are constantly evolving and you can take an active part in it
- You are eager to find and challenge the limits of Node.js
Your profile as a Frontend developer
- You are a team player
- You appreciate creativity and agile work methodologies
- You have a solid experience in Node.js developing for client projects
- You bring first-hand experience with frameworks like Angular.js or React.js and you are interested in working with CSS and HTML
- New technologies excite you and you like to teach them yourself
- You enjoy defining your own work and bringing input in a self-organized environment
- You like to be involved in all the project phases and keep challenging yourself
- Fluent communication skills in English (written and spoken) are a must, German a great plus
… the web development agency in Switzerland, providing innovative advice, design ideas and development solutions for over a decade. Our satisfied customers appreciate the agile and collaborative approach that we take to everything we do. Self-organising teams of developers, designers and business managers from our five offices work hand in hand with the customer to deliver technically brilliant and usable solutions.
What Liip can offer you…
… a progressive working environment. Within a few weeks of joining the Liip team, co-workers are won over by:
- our flat organisation and high level of employee empowerment
- a better work-life balance thanks to the option of working part-time
- our training budgets
- our equitable profit-sharing plan.
Go and see for yourself on kununu.org
Then contact us now! Simply click here to send your application including your motivational letter. If you have any questions, Lukas Smith will be happy to help: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. +41 43 500 39 80
On this occasion, we shall not consider applications submitted by recruitment agencies.