You are a Drupal Backend Developer…
...and you love what you do. You aim to develop the perfect solution for our customers. You create awesome solutions with Drupal 7 and are looking forward to do the same with Drupal 8.
A day at work with us as a Drupal Developer
- Analysing customer and user needs
- Developing solutions for Drupal projects
- Kick-off new projects and further advance existing ones
- Continuous and active improvement of all aspects of a modern development process
- Involvement in defining the strategy of your team
Your profile as a senior Drupal Developer
- You have at least 2-3 years experience with Drupal, very solid PHP skills and a lot of experience in setting up, operating and optimizing Drupal websites.
- You already successfully realized a lot of Drupal projects. Experience with Drupal 8 is an asset.
- You perceive updating Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 as a challenge, not a problem.
- You have a great deal of experience in developing modules and site-building
- As an ideal candidate, you are also familiar with frontend technologies and feel comfortable working with servers and Linux systems.
- You are a team player but like also to work on your own.
- You have experience in applying agile project management methods, preferably Scrum
- You communicate fluently (written and spoken) in English. Knowledge of German and / or French are a great plus.
... one of the leading web development agencies in Switzerland, providing innovative advice, design ideas and development solutions for over a decade. Our satisfied customers appreciate the agile and collaborative approach that we take to everything we do. Self-organising teams of developers, designers and business managers from our five offices work hand in hand with the customer to deliver technically brilliant and usable solutions.
What Liip can offer you...
... a progressive working environment. Within a few weeks of joining the Liip team, co-workers are won over by:
- our flat organisation and high level of employee empowerment
- a better work-life balance thanks to the option of working part-time
- our training budgets
- our equitable profit-sharing plan
- a modern, centrally located workplace in one of our offices in Bern or Fribourg with a few trips to the other location each month.
Go and see for yourself on kununu.org
Then hand in your application here. Please contact Daniel Lanz for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. +41 31 550 59 70.
On this occasion, we shall not consider applications submitted by recruitment agencies nor applications for collaboration on a remote base.