PHP Developer 80-100%
You are a PHP developer…
... and you are passionate about what you do. You have made it your mission to provide customers with great solutions that perfectly meet their needs.
Day in life as a Liip PHP developer
- With your team you take on full responsibility for the success of your projects
- You enjoy having a lot of freedom in your daily work and the agile mindset
- You follow customer projects from idea to finalization and even into maintenance and further development phases
- Interactively, you look for solutions in close interaction with our customers, subject matter experts and your team
- Your workday consists of close and interdisciplinary collaboration, various challenges as well as constant learning
- Active engagement with the Open Source community
- We are constantly evolving and you can take an active part in it
- You are eager to find and challenge the limits of PHP
Your profile as PHP developer
- You are a team player
- You appreciate creativity and ideally know about agile work methodologies
- You have multiple years of experience in PHP developing for client projects
- You bring first-hand experience with frameworks especially Symfony
- You are interested in building custom eCommerce solutions
- New technologies excite you and you like to teach them yourself
- You enjoy defining your own work and bringing input in a self-organized environment
- You like to be involved in all the project phases and keep challenging yourself
- Fluent communication skills in English (written and spoken) are a must, German a great plus
… The web development agency in Switzerland, providing innovative advice, design ideas and development solutions for over a decade. Our satisfied customers appreciate the agile and collaborative approach that we take in everything we do. Self-organising teams from our five offices work hand in hand with the customer to deliver technically excellent and usable solutions.
What Liip can offer you...
... a progressive working environment. Within a few weeks of joining the Liip team, co-workers are won over by:
- our flat organisation and high level of employee empowerment
- a better work-life balance thanks to the option of working part-time
- our training budgets
- our equitable profit-sharing plan
Go and see for yourself on kununu.org
Then contact us now!
On this occasion, we shall not consider applications submitted by recruitment agencies.