Social Media Specialist (60%)
- Part- or Full-time
‘Grüezi’ from St. Gallen, Zurich, Basel and Bern, and ‘salut’ from Fribourg and Lausanne: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
Your day as a Social Media Specialist
- You turn ideas into posts (or ads), reels and engage with the social media community
- You like to find the latest trends and drive projects for social media.
- You develop a social media strategy and plan content
- You produce/edit videos, images and visuals, evaluate hashtags, and write captions in accurate English
- You dive into topics like Open Data, Scrum, UX or SEO
- You work in a self-organised team in close collaboration with Content Creators, Designers, Developers, Product Owners and Business Developers
Your Profile as a Social Media Specialist
- Your heart lies in online communication and social media channels, in particular Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- You have analytical skills (track, compare, optimise)
- You think and breathe digital, and you are curious, creative and open-minded
- You are looking forward to working at all our six locations - it’s up to you where your base location will be
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- Our culture, we do it the #liipway
- More goodies
Please note that we don’t consider applications from non-EU/EFTA countries.
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in German/French, you are welcome to do so.
In this position, we do not cooperate with recruiting agencies.