- Part- or Full-time
Scrum Master (80%)
'Hallo' from Bern, Zurich, St. Gallen and Basel and ‘salut’ from Fribourg and Lausanne: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
A day as a Scrum Master
- You organize and facilitating Scrum meetings for customers and the team
- You remove impediments and keep your team on track
- You are an advocate for agile development and Scrum to clients with all its ups and downs
- You continously develop the agile mindset of the team and our agency
- You act as a coach for clients and the Liiipers
Your profile as a Scrum Master
- You have several years of experience as a Scrum Master and you can manage challenging projects
- You're a certified c as Scrum Master, you breathe the agile mindset and are aware of currents trends in the agile world
- You keep a cool head and like to support clients and Liipers
- You speak German and English
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- Our culture, we do it the #liipway
- An office in central Bern
- More goodies
Please note that we don’t consider applications from non-EU/EFTA countries.
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in German, you are welcome to do so.
In this position, we do not cooperate with recruiting agencies.