Full Stack Developer
- Part- or Full-time
‘Grüezi’ from St. Gallen, Zurich and Bern, and ‘salut’ from Fribourg and Lausanne: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
Your day as Full Stack Developer
- You are keen on developing technically challenging web applications, and you love finding the best suitable solutions
- You keep an eye on the overall solution and ensure that testing, performance, front- and backend integrations form an ideal interplay
- You appreciate to work in a self-organized team together with Designers, UX Creators, Backend Developers, Frontend Developers, Product Owners and Scrum Masters
- You challenge the status quo, and like to work with modern technologies
- You enjoy developing with Drupal and its Twig templates
Your profile as Full Stack Developer
- You have experience with PHP, Vue.js or React, and worked on complex web projects
- You are passionate about architecture, analysis and implementation of existing and new solutions
- You enjoy working in an agile team and acting proactively
- You feel comfortable communicating in English and German
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- Our culture, we do it the #liipway
- An office in the middle of Kreis 5
- More goodies
See for yourself at kununu.com
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in German, you are welcome to do so.
In this position we do not cooperate with recruiting agencies.