- St. Gallen
- Part- or Full-time
‘Grüezi’ from St. Gallen, Zurich, Basel and Bern, and ‘salut’ from Fribourg and Lausanne: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
Your day as Product Owner
- You like being in charge of several projects, from the offer and the pitch, to the backlog work and the releases
- You strive to understand the customers’ vision and their needs, and you like to be the link between the clients and the development team
- You support our clients’ Product Owners by suggesting improvements and developing strategies together with the cross-functional team
- You are comfortable being the first contact for new leads, and you are helping to make Liip St. Gallen more visible for potential clients
Your profile as Product Owner
- You have experience as a Product Owner in web projects, ideally in an agency setting
- You like healthy arguments and are keen on finding pragmatic solutions with clients
- You have worked in Scrum projects and know about other agile methodologies, such as Kanban
- You enjoy keeping yourself updated with the latest trends in web technology
- You speak fluent German and English
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- Our culture, we do it the #liipway
- A large office in Neumarkt St. Gallen
- More goodies
See for yourself at Kununu.
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in German, you are welcome to do so.
We will not be working with any recruitment agencies for this position.