Moodle Support Operator
- Part- or Full-time
‘Salut’ from Lausanne and Fribourg, ‘grüezi’ from Bern, Basel, Zurich and St.Gallen: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
A day as a Moodle Support Operator
- You appreciate to work in a collaborative and agile environment
- You enjoy communicating with our clients and provide Moodle support
- You solve issues in test and production environments, in close collaboration with your team and customers
- You actively report Moodle and plugin bugs to respective development teams, and follow them through to resolution
- You enjoy working on e-learning topics
Your profile as a Moodle Support Operator
- You interact with complex systems’ web interfaces, such as Moodle’s
- You have basic programming and investigative debugging knowledge (in PHP f.e.)
- You have experience as a Moodle administrator or as a Moodle teacher
- You are at ease with a Linux terminal (navigation, SSH, files’ editing)
- You speak English and either French or German
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- Continuing professional development & conference budget
- An office at the heart of any of our five offices across Switzerland
- More goodies
Please note that we don’t consider applications from non-EU/EFTA countries.
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in French or German, you are welcome to do so.