- Part- or Full-time
‘Salut’ from Lausanne and Fribourg, ‘grüezi’ from Bern, Basel, Zurich and St.Gallen: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
A day as a Scrum Master
- You evolve the scrum process used by our team and the agency.
- You organise scrum meetings for the team and our customers with passion
- You are coaching employees and customers in the scrum process
- You clear obstacles and unburden your team
- You gently but firmly present the agile path to customers and employees
Your profile as a Scrum Master
- You are an experienced scrum master and have been part of challenging projects
- You stay calm and enjoy supporting colleagues and customers
- You understand agile trends and are happy to take on responsibility
- You speak French and English.
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- Continuing professional development & conference budget
- More goodies
Please note that we don’t consider applications from non-EU/EFTA countries.
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in French, you are welcome to do so.