- Part- or Full-time
‘Salut’ from Lausanne and Fribourg, ‘grüezi’ from Bern, Basel, Zurich and St.Gallen: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
A day as a Django Developer
- You work in a collaborative, agile environment, developing custom apps based on Django and Vue together with UI/UX Designers and Frontend Developers
- You propose pragmatic solutions to clients and work on continuous improvement in all aspects of the development cycle
- You write integration tests to provide a high technical quality
- You are keen on improving your qualifications through continuous training, internal hackdays and techtalks.
Your profile as a Django Developer
- You have experience with Python, Django and their ecosystem
- You are interested in leading projects and making technical decisions together with your peers
- You are used to working with a source code management tool (such as Git) in a team
- You ideally have a good understanding of agile methods (Scrum)
- You speak French and English.
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- Continuing professional development & conference budget
- An office at the heart of Lausanne with wonderful lake views
- More goodies
Please note that we don’t consider applications from non-EU/EFTA countries.
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in French, you are welcome to do so.