PHP / Drupal Developer
- Part- or Full-time
‘Grüezi’ from St. Gallen, Zurich, Basel and Bern, and ‘salut’ from Fribourg and Lausanne: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
Your day as a PHP / Drupal developer
- You work in a self-organized team together with designers, UX creators, frontend developers, Product Owners and Scrum Masters.
- You realize innovative products as a technical lead in close collaboration with the team as well as our customers.
- You help refine, estimate and implement user stories to deliver value to the end user using Drupal 9 or Drupal Commerce 2.
- You are self-motivated and willing to shape the self-organized team on all levels - from applied technologies to coffee machines.
Your profile as a PHP / Drupal developer
- You have been developing complex web applications in PHP for several years or have worked object-oriented in a comparable language.
- You have knowledge of a modern PHP framework like Symfony or Laravel and ideally worked with Drupal or Drupal Commerce already.
- You keep an eye on the overall solution and ensure that testing, performance and frontend integration form an ideal interplay.
- You feel comfortable communicating in English and German.
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- Our culture, we do it the #liipway
- An office in the middle of Kreis 5 (looking forward to times when COVID-19 allows us to re-open)
- More goodies
Please note that we cannot consider applications from non-EU/EFTA countries. This is not a fully remote position, please apply if you are open to work together with the team at the office when COVID-19 allows us to re-open.
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in German, you are welcome to do so.
In this position we do not cooperate with recruiting agencies.