Product Owner (80-100%)
- Part- or Full-time
‘Grüezi’ from St. Gallen, Zurich, Basel and Bern, and ‘salut’ from Fribourg and Lausanne: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
Your day as a Product Owner
- You are in charge of several agile projects in the fields of custom development and content management, including their various phases such as the pitch, the roadmaps, the backlog and the releases
- You are comfortable being the first contact for our clients and being the link between them and the internal cross-functional teams
- You understand the clients and their needs, as well as their own customers' or users’ needs
- You work in a self-organised team in close collaboration with Developers, Designers and a Scrum Master
- You are supporting Business Development to make Liip Bern more visible to potential clients
Your profile as a Product Owner
- You are experienced as a Product Owner in web projects and have an interest in Content Management Systems
- You like healthy arguments and are keen on finding pragmatic solutions with clients
- You have a passion for agile projects and are enthusiastic about new technologies
- You love to work autonomously as well as in a self-organised team
- You are fluent in German and English
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- Our culture, we do it the #liipway
- An office at the heart of Bern (looking forward to times when COVID-19 allows us to re-open)
- More goodies
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in German, you are welcome to do so.
Please note that we cannot consider applications from non-EU/EFTA countries. This is not a fully remote position, please apply if you are open to work together with the team at the office when COVID-19 allows us to re-open.
We will not be working with any recruitment agencies for this position.