User Experience and Interaction Designer
- Part- or Full-time
‘Grüezi’ from St. Gallen, Zurich, Basel and Bern, and ‘salut’ from Fribourg and Lausanne: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
A day as a User Experience and Interaction Designer
- You are responsible for the conceptual design of client products, crafting wireframes and interactive prototypes
- You conduct user research (especially interviews and usability tests) and do UI design and some basic UX writing
- You feel confident leading client workshops
- You explain and demonstrate the advantages of user-centered design methods to our clients
- You understand business goals and mediate between stakeholders, while being the users’ advocate
Your profile as User Experience and Interaction Designer
- You are experienced in User Experience and/or Interaction Design, as well as in key user research methodologies, including creating relevant outputs like personas, user journeys, task analysis, storyboards, etc.
- You are keen on finding pragmatic solutions with clients
- You like thinking strategically, as much as getting your hands dirty with the actual grunt work
- You are comfortable working autonomously as well as in a self-organised and agile team doing projects with Scrum
- You speak German and English
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- Our culture, we do it the #liipway
- A small office next to the Rathaus
- More goodies
See for yourself at Kununu
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in German, you are welcome to do so.
In this position we do not cooperate with recruiting agencies.