Fullstack Web Developer (60-100%)
- Part- or Full-time
‘Grüezi’ from St. Gallen, Zurich, Basel and Bern, and ‘salut’ from Fribourg and Lausanne: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
Your day as a fullstack web developer
- You are keen on defining, designing, building, testing and deploying innovative digital solutions
- You are passionate about experimenting with prototypes and bring them to lean product development as you challenge the status quo and like to find solutions with modern technologies
- You appreciate working in a self-organized team together with designers, UX creators, backend developers, Product Owners and Scrum Masters
- You are passionate about architecture, analysis and implementation of existing and new solutions
- You help to shape the self-organized team on all levels - from applied technologies to coffee machines
Your profile as a fullstack web developer
- You have experience with Vue.js or React, and the implementation of frontend applications and components with modern tooling
- You have designed and implemented APIs with PHP using Frameworks like Slim, Laravel or Symfony OR and have built APIs with Node using frameworks such as express
- You feel comfortable in complex and meaningful user interfaces like HTML, (S)CSS and ES6
- You enjoy working in an agile team and acting proactively
- You speak German and English
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- Our culture, we do it the #liipway
- An office in the middle of Kreis 5
- More goodies
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in German, you are welcome to do so.
In this position we do not cooperate with recruiting agencies.