Frontend Web Developer (80-100%)
- Part- or Full-time
‘Grüezi’ from St. Gallen, Zurich, Bern and Basel, and ‘salut’ from Fribourg and Lausanne: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
Your day as frontend developer
- You have a passion for frontend development and want to push the boundaries of modern frontend applications further
- You are keen on defining, designing, building, testing and deploying innovative web applications
- You appreciate the work in a self-organized team together with designers, UX creators, developers, Product Owners and Scrum Masters
- You enjoy learning new things and experimenting with new technologies
Your profile as frontend developer
- You have professional experience with Vue.js or Angular, and the implementation of frontend applications and components with modern tooling (npm, Git, CI, Containers)
- You are comfortable with complex, responsive user interfaces implemented in HTML, (S)CSS and TypeScript
- You have experience developing applications that fetch their data from a headless CMS system through REST or GraphQL interfaces, ideally from Contentful
- You have worked with a collaboration tool such as Figma, InVision or Zeplin and you value close exchange with designers and UXers
- You speak German and English fluently
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- Our culture, we do it the #liipway
- A small office next to the Rathaus
- More goodies
See for yourself at Kununu.
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in German, you are welcome to do so.
We will not be working with any recruitment agencies for this position.