Digital Analytics Specialist
- Part- or Full-time
‘Grüezi’ from St. Gallen, Zurich, Basel and Bern, and ‘salut’ from Fribourg and Lausanne: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
A day as Digital Analytics Specialist
- You work for customers in a broad variety of industries with the responsibility to drive projects forward including the prioritization and coordination.
- You collaborate with our cross-functional teams within Liip and sometimes with external providers
- You analyse data from different sources and channels such as social media, search engines, crm etc.
- You visualize information for customers with Google Data studio, Tableau or your visualization library of choice
- You hold workshops and trainings for customers and coach them on an individual level
Your profile as a Digital Analytics Specialist
- You have experience in defining KPI, based on inputs from customers and your own experience
- You work with Google Analytics and Matomo on a daily basis and your workshop skills are founded over the last few years
- You have broad experience in integrating and maintaining tag management solutions
- You speak German and English
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- Our culture, we do it the #liipway
- An office in the middle of Kreis 5
- More goodies
See for yourself at Kununu
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in German, you are welcome to do so.
In this position we do not cooperate with recruiting agencies.