User Experience Architect (80%)
‘Grüessech’ from St. Gallen, Zurich, Basel and Bern, and ‘salut’ from Fribourg and Lausanne: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
Your day as a User Experience Architect
- You lead the conception of our projects and are involved in the development process
- You support our team, UX topics and ensure quality of the projects delivered while being an active member of the development team
- You are comfortable leading workshops, conducting user research and developing information architectures
- You show our customers what the advantages of User Centered Design Methods are and mediate between stakeholders, while being the Users advocate
- Your conceptual thinking is complemented by the ability to create wireframes and visual designs
Your profile as a User Experience Architect
- You are experienced in UX, including strategy definition, user research, information architecture, user testing and visual design and you are interested in the trends
- You like methods such as Design Thinking, Service Design and Lean UX and are willing to learn more in this area
- You are keen on finding pragmatic solutions with clients
- You love to work autonomously as well as in a self-organised team doing agile projects and Scrum
- You speak German and English, French is a plus
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- Our culture, we do it the #liipway
- An office at the heart of Bern
- More goodies
See for yourself at Kununu.
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in German, you are welcome to do so.
We will not be working with any recruitment agencies for this position.