Product Owner (80-100%)
- Part- or Full-time
‘Grüezi’ from St. Gallen, Zurich, Basel and Bern, and ‘salut’ from Fribourg and Lausanne: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
Your day as Product Owner
- You like being in charge of several projects and all the phases of them including the pitch, roadmaps, backlog and the releases
- You are comfortable being the first contact for customers and develop agile projects in the fields of custom development and content management
- You understand the customers and their needs, and like to be the link between the customers and the cross-functional team
- You work in a self-organised team in close collaboration with developers, designers and a Scrum Master
- You are supporting Business Development to make Liip Bern more visible for potential clients
Your profile as Product Owner
- You have experience as a Product Owner in web projects
- You like healthy arguments and are keen on finding pragmatic solutions with clients
- You have a passion for agile projects and are enthusiastic about new technologies
- You are interested in Content Management Systems and Websites
- You love to work autonomously as well as in a self-organised team
- You are fluent in German and English
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- Our culture, we do it the #liipway
- An office at the heart of Bern
- More goodies
See for yourself at Kununu.
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in German, you are welcome to do so.
We will not be working with any recruitment agencies for this position.