Content Strategist / UX Writer (80-100%)
- Part- or Full-time
‘Grüezi’ from St. Gallen, Zurich and Bern, and ‘salut’ from Fribourg and Lausanne: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
Your day as Content Strategist & UX Writer
- You develop content strategies for our national and international clients
- You create UX Copy in close collaboration with our UX designers
- You craft web content and optimize it for search engines in close collaboration with our SEO & Analytics team
- You support our teams in pitching, from developing the overall storyline all the way to the presentation
Your profile as Content Strategist & UX Writer
- You love writing – which we can see in your portfolio
- You have proven experience creating convincing content strategies and engaging microcopy.
- You know life in an agency and you gained experience in pitching
- Your native language is either German or English and you're fluent in the other language
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- Our culture, we do it the #liipway
- An office in the middle of Kreis 5
- More goodies
See for yourself at kununu.com
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in German, you are welcome to do so.
For this position we don’t cooperate with recruiting agencies.