Product Owner / Business Developer
‘Salut’ from Lausanne and Fribourg, ‘grüezi’ from Bern, Zurich and St.Gallen: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
A day as a Product Owner & Business developer
- You develop agile projects for our cross-functional teams in the fields of custom development and content management
- You act as an intermediary between customers, partners and your team, and excel at pitches, networking and mediation
- You develop new business opportunities and grow existing accounts
- You view scrum-based project management as the rule rather than the exception
- You work in a self-organised team in close collaboration with developers, designers, POs and a Scrum Master
Your profile as a Product Owner & Business developer
- You have several years in the development of appreciable digital products
- You value independent, self-organised work
- You listen to customers to understand their needs
- You speak French and English
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- An office at the heart of Lausanne with wonderful lake views
- More goodies
See for yourself at kununu.com and glassdoor.com.
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in French, you are welcome to do so.