Mobile apps (iOS) Developer
- Fribourg; Lausanne
- Part- or Full-time
‘Salut’ from Lausanne and Fribourg, ‘grüezi’ from Bern, Basel, Zurich and St.Gallen: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
A day as a Mobile apps (iOS) developer
- You like developing in Swift and implementing solutions which include Backend API calls, beacons, BLE and other IoT components
- You are involving yourself actively in various customer projects and analyse the needs of customers as well as users
- Your passion is being part of an independent team in close collaboration with designers
- You are participating in constant improvement of your team.
Your profile as a Mobile apps (iOS) developer
- You have experience with mobile development on Apple/iOS (Swift) platforms
- You are interested in leading projects and making technical decisions
- You enjoy discovering new technologies and diving into Android (Kotlin) development and / or backends and APIs
- You like working in a team
- You speak French and English, German is a plus
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- Continuing professional development & conference budget
- An office at the heart of Lausanne or Fribourg
- More goodies
See for yourself at glassdoor.com and kununu.com
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in French, you are welcome to do so.