- Part- or Full-time
We are a Swiss web agency, and we like to do things a bit differently – something also appreciated by our customers. This means that we are looking to strengthen the team at our location in Lausanne.
A day as a Frontend Developer
- You collaborate with designers on the creation of delightful and accessible interfaces aiming for first-class user experience.
- You create and maintain component libraries documented with style guides.
- You support the development team with frontend best practices, especially in terms of performance and accessibility.
- You’re part of a self-organised team, taking part in decisions and having a direct impact on the success of projects.
- You like discovering new technologies and enjoy undertaking further training.
Your profile as a Frontend Developer
- You have experience with semantic HTML and a deep understanding of how CSS works.
- You’re used to writing well decoupled CSS with patterns such as BEM or utility-first.
- You believe that interfaces should be accessible to anyone and ideally have experience in applying Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
- You can communicate in written and spoken French and English.
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- An office in the heart of Lausanne with a beautiful view of the lake
See for yourself at kununu.com
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in French, you are welcome to do so.