Frontend Web Developer (80-100%)
- Part- or Full-time
‘Grüezi’ from St. Gallen, Zurich, Basel and Bern, and ‘salut’ from Fribourg and Lausanne: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
A day as a frontend developer
- You are keen on defining, designing, building, testing and deploying innovative web applications
- You understand the needs of our customers and - independent of technologies - develop optimal solutions
- You like to familiarize yourself with our technology stack (CI/CD, Docker etc.) and maintain our applications
- You create sustainable Living Style Guides and expand them regularly
- You appreciate working in a self-organized team together with designers, UX creators, backend developers, Product Owners and Scrum Masters
Your profile as a frontend developer
- You have experience with Vue.js or React, and the implementation of frontend applications and components with modern tooling
- You enjoy developing and implementing user interfaces, where HTML, SASS, polyfill and ES6 are no unknown words for you
- You are familiar with working in an agile team and act proactively
- You speak fluently German and English
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- Our culture, we do it the #liipway
- An office in the middle of Kreis 5
- More goodies
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in German, you are welcome to do so.
In this position we do not cooperate with recruiting agencies.