PHP Developer (80-100%)
- Part- or Full-time
We are a Swiss web agency and we like to do things a bit differently – something also appreciated by our customers. Our agency in Fribourg is looking to strengthen it’s team.
A day as a PHP Developer
- You are interested in breaking down and implementing exciting projects, and developing solutions for Drupal projects is your passion
- You value constructive discussions with your team and our customers, pair programming sessions and estimation meetings
- You are actively involved in the self-organised team, and help to shape activities from technology stack to product
Your profile as a PHP Developer
- You are responsible for existing systems and enthusiastically rework them
- You have been working in PHP development for many years, and Drupal 7 and 8 are your world. Experience with front-end technologies and Linux systems are a benefit
- You like discovering new technologies and enjoy undertaking further training
- You are a key member of your team in all phases across the entire stack
- You speak English, French and/or German is a benefit
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- An office in central Fribourg
Check out kununu.com
We are not working with any recruitment agency for this position.
We expect the candidate to work on site at least at 80%.