You are a Backend Drupal Developer…
... and you are passionate about what you do. You have made it your mission to provide customers with great solutions that perfectly meet their needs. You are as excited about Drupal 8 as you are about creating awesome solutions today on Drupal 7.
Day in the life of a Liip Backend Drupal Developer
- Analysing customer and user needs
- Developing solutions for Drupal projects from scratch or turn complicated projects around
- Taking responsibility and working both in a team and independently
- Continually improving all aspects of a modern development cycle: testing, continuous integration, deployment, version control and documentation for small or big projects
- Helping to set a clear strategic direction for your team
Your profile as a Backend Drupal Developer
- You are a team player
- You have several years of experience in setting up, running and optimizing large Drupal websites
- Ideally you are familiar with Drupal Commerce, Drupal 7 and 8
- You like demanding projects and you see it as a challenge to improve them if they are not of an high standard
- Fluent communication skills in English (written and spoken) are a must, German a great plus
- You are a quick learner and great at solving problems
- You have experience using agile project management methods, preferably Scrum
... one of the leading web development agencies in Switzerland, providing innovative advice, design ideas and development solutions for over a decade. Our satisfied customers appreciate the agile and collaborative approach that we take to everything we do. Self-organising teams of developers, designers and business managers from our five offices work hand in hand with the customer to deliver technically brilliant and usable solutions.
What Liip can offer you…
... a progressive working environment. Within a few weeks of joining the Liip team, co-workers are won over by:
- our flat organisation and high level of employee empowerment
- a better work-life balance thanks to the option of working part-time
- our training budgets
- our equitable profit-sharing plan
Go and see for yourself on kununu.org
Then contact us now! Simply send your application including CV and motivation letter here. Should you have any questions, Daniel Frey will be happy to help: email@example.com, Tel. +41 43 500 39 80.
On this occasion, we shall not consider applications submitted by recruitment agencies nor applications for collaboration on a remote base.