You are a Backend Developer...
... and you are passionate about what you do. You have made it your mission to provide customers with great solutions that perfectly meet their needs. You are as excited about implementing restful APIs, business logics and algorithms using Python (Django) and/or Java as about analysing data to solve people's everyday problems
Day in the life as a Liip Backend Developer
- Being part of the mobile development team in Fribourg, rewarded for its involvement in FAIRTIQ, Houston and Politbox
- Analysing customers and users needs
- Developing the server side of advanced mobile applications build for our customers
- Coding with Django, Java and other open source technologies
- Taking responsibility and working both in a team and independently
- Continually improving all aspects of a modern development cycle: testing, continuous integration, deployment, version control and documentation for small and big projects
- Helping shape the strategic orientation of the team
Your profile as a Backend Developer
- You hold a diploma from HES/EPF
- You have experience on how to handle and implement major aspects of a server-side application (api, services, concurrency, persistance, deployment, ...)
- You are confortable with scripting languages like Python. Experience with managed languages like Java and/or C# is a plus
- You are confortable with Object Oriented Programming and you know the main design patterns (Dependency Injection, Factories, MVC, ...)
- You are familiar with Git and Unix
- You have fluent communication skills in French and English (written and spoken), German is a plus
- You are a team player
- You have experience using agile project management methods, preferably Scrum
...The web development agency in Switzerland, providing innovative advice, design ideas and development solutions for over a decade. Our satisfied customers appreciate the agile and collaborative approach that we take in everything we do. Self-organising teams from our five offices work hand in hand with the customer to deliver technically excellent and usable solutions.
What Liip can offer you...
... a progressive working environment. Within a few weeks of joining the Liip team, co-workers are won over by:
- our flat organisation and high level of employee empowerment
- a better work-life balance thanks to the option of working part-time
- our training budgets
- our equitable profit-sharing plan
Go and see for yourself on kununu.org
Then contact us now! Simply click here to send your application including your motivational letter. If you have any questions, Mathieu Barras will be happy to help: firstname.lastname@example.org <a href=""mailto:email@example.com?subject=Bewerbung%20backend%20developer%20Fribourg">firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. +41 26 422 25 11. On this occasion, we shall not consider applications submitted by recruitment agencies.